Thursday, April 17, 2014

Why This Blog?



Why another blog for me (this being my 4th)?

After having my son in July 2013 after what seemed like a long and physically demanding pregnancy, I fell into a lull creatively and quickly began to miss writing or doing anything remotely creative.

Upon reflection. I also found there were dozens of areas in my life that needed a sort of makeover or some improvement and care. So I set out to begin working on nearly every area of my life in what I called

Project: Beautiful Life: my personal goal to enhance the overall quality of my life, one goal, one step, one area at a time.

And there was my new blog.

And I'm not going to lie, I may get busy, bored, preoccupied, distracted, what have you as I journey through life and may have to step away from blogging again as I have before but for right now, this is a personal mission.

And I'd to share my experiences along the way.

I hope it inspires your own life projects.

Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't get bored, I am holding you to this. Even if you blog but once a week like me. My dad is holding me to mine so I hold you to yours. You have a lot of funny things to share and one day writings like these will be precious to you and your kid(s). K bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chica! You know how I get!!! But I definitely need some creative outlet or I may combust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're officially 1 blog ahead of me now. Glad to see you back. It reminds me of the old days.

    I keep kicking around the idea of starting a new one myself but then I start doing other crap.

    I suck.

    Anyway, keep up the good work. Love the site, BTW.

    ReplyDelete